Sunday, September 30, 2012

Play Ball? (with 9:35 Update)

Clearly, we will not get 18 guys to the field today. The field is in good shape - because someone has torn up the grass for drainage near first base, endangering their permit! But it's raw and the forecast calls for rain.

But no recent rain has yet come to Framingham and I'm up for taking it as far as anyone would like. Throw? BP? Drills?

I will not go to the field unless someone contacts me via email or phone that they will also be there. Get in touch if you want to get some exercise!

-----------

Between 8:19 and 9am, I've had a nice chat with Pete, and only Pete. He's enthusiastic about playing until the snow flies. But not today. And no one yet has confirmed that we will be doing anything today. If no one else contacts me, I'm hitting the pillow at 9:45 .. and then rooting for the Orioles.

-----------

(9:35am) Jim will also play til the snow flies, but not today. And the drizzle has begun. Go O's. Go to bed. Go out with your SO other today so that you're free to play ball next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment