Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Game 3

Hard to believe that we're really only weeks into games. But what a pleasant day at the ballpark! (And I really don't think that it had anything to do with my being on the winning side for the first time all year.) There was no finger-biting, finger-wagging, bat-flipping, umpire-bumping, or late hits, and there were no suspensions.

Still, I swear that we've had games in other years that were close after the 2nd inning. Howzabout we come this weekend prepared to play great defense from the start?

More Gear: Why is it that every week, things are left behind? I've already got bats, batting gloves, clothing ...

But what concerns me more is that on consecutive weeks we've lost donuts - and I've had to take the time to walk the field thoroughly to make sure before leaving. And this week, we lost a game bat, plus my sunglasses went walking from where I left them after, I'm told, someone was asking if they belonged to anyone. If you find gear left lying around, please turn it over to me so that the rightful owner can claim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment