Sunday, June 12, 2011

No Game!

Sorry for the delay! I often work on a Saturday night. This was one of those nights when I got home at 2am, to bed at 3:15am. The alarm was set for 6:30am, to check the field and have a posting by 7am, but I slept through the alarm for an hour! In the next email (no, none have gone out for some time) I will put my cell, the number to call when I ought to be at the field (or have a posting) but there's no sign of me. Anyway....

The field is squishy and even if delayed, the game would be played on a mucky wet field and we wouldn't get 18 anyway. So, again, pardon the delay and the problems it may have caused (though common sense and your Mom would tell you to not go play baseball in such weather) and go have a good breakfast, watch some Sunday morning news shows, go back to bed, play with the kids, or go be a productive citizen, and I hope to see you next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment