Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Game On

We're going to have the numbers for a full game on a fine morning, this Sunday at Dennison. I'll be there just after 9am, BP is around 9:25, sign in no later than 9:45 for the final First Pitch at 10am!

We're now at an "in-all-likelihood confirmed" 21:
- 18 have said "yes", via email or on the phone - Dave, Charlie, Mike, Jason T., Jeff K., Howard, Zach, Jimmy, Hak, Martin, James, Pete, Tom R., Chuck, Chris, Jared, Brendon, Hugh.
- A mystery player voted "yes" on the blog (identify yourself!)
- 2 co-workers of mine who preferred whiffleball this summer, but promised all year to play, are in.

Scott, Kunal and the long-lost Bill Richards are "maybe" and there are a bunch of regulars who've been called and left a message, so a few more ought to be coming, too...

... and long lost Brent turned up in Florida and Dan Moynihan in San Diego!

Let me know if I have your status above incorrect! But the numbers look strong.

I'm about out of time to work the phone to get to 24. Don't take it personally if you aren't called. I've had small windows at night to call before it gets too late. Just let me know that you're in!

After last weekend's glimpse of what's in store for us all too soon, and with Sunday's temps near 60, we ought to have 40 players! It's going to be a long winter. Play ball!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys this is Danny, sorry to say I won't bed there on Sunday because I'm visiting Atlanta until Tuesday. Best of luck out there and se you later sometime. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete